If you are reading this article then you might be wondering, Is Augusta Precious Metals a Scam? Well, I am here to clarify all questions and doubt inside your head!
Augusta Precious Metals is known as one of the best precious metals company. They have numerous positive ratings and reviews online.
They even have big name celebrities investing in their products and services! Therefore without further ado, let us dive into this article where I discuss more about Augusta Precious Metals.
Is Augusta Precious Metals a Scam? Quick Summary
Name: Augusta Precious Metals
Founder: Isaac Nuriani
Minimum Account Balance: $50,000
Rating: 4.9 out of 5
Learn How to Earn Affiliate Commissions Like Me!
What is Augusta Precious Metals?
Augusta Precious Metals have their headquarters in Wyoming, USA. Isaac Nuriani founded the company back in 2012. They are famous for offering the best gold IRA services.
Furthermore, this fame is backed by the numerous positive reviews and ratings online. Therefore, you can rest easy knowing that they are a trusted company.
Listed below is are their 3 commitments that they hold in high regard:
What’s more is that they are dedicated to: Trust, Education, and Empowerment. In brief, they are committed to helping their clients have the best experience in terms of investments.
What does Augusta Precious Metals Offer?
Augusta Precious Metals dedicate themselves to providing the best quality selection of Gold and Silver IRA bullion bars and coins. Furthermore, they have independent grading companies certify and check their coins.
These are some of the advantages of working with them:
- They offer competitive pricing on their precious metals selection.
- Clients can enjoy insured shipping without extra cost.
- Gold and Silver IRA fees are waived for the first year.
Augusta Precious Metals also has a buyback program! Therefore, you can sell back your gold or silver to them at a very competitive price!
Listed below are their advantage over other companies:
How to get Started with Augusta Precious Metals?
Augusta Precious Metals has many dedicated agents that they assign to each client. These agents can help you with any problems and questions that you might have.
However, you only need to follow these simple steps to open a gold and silver IRAs with Augusta Precious Metals:
- You need to fill the required information in the form to open an account.
- Your Augusta IRA account can be funded by transferring funds from your existing IRA,401(K) or another retirement account.
- After funding your account, you can proceed to purchasing precious metals for your IRA!
Once you purchase your precious metals, they ship it to one of their secure storage facility in the U.S.
How Much Does it Cost to Invest?
You need a minimum investment of $50,000 in your account before you can start investing with Augusta Precious Metals. You would also need to pay $50 dollars before opening an account.
Furthermore, there are additional yearly fees that you must pay:
- For accounts up to $100,000 there is a $75 annual administration fee.
- For accounts over $100,000 there is a $125 annual administration fee.
- You have to pay $125 annual custodian fee.
- There are extra depository storage fees.
Qualified orders are eligible for free shipping and transit insurance.
Augusta Precious Metals Ratings and Reviews
There are tons of positive Augusta Precious Metals review and ratings online. You can find them below:
- Trustlink – 5 out of 5 based on 278 reviews
- Consumer Affairs – 5 out of 5 based on 53 reviews
- BCA – 5 out of 5, based on 91 reviews, AAA rating
- BBB – 5 out of 5 based on 104 reviews, A+ Accredited Business
Customer reviews are a very important benchmark on whether or not a company can be trusted. Indeed, I can safely say that Augusta Precious Metals is one of the best precious metals company out there.
Learn How to Earn Affiliate Commissions Like Me!
Augusta Precious Metals Pros and Cons
- Numerous positive reviews and ratings.
- Free 1-on-1 web conference with a Harvard-trained economist.
- A+ rating by the BBB and AAA by the BCA
- Free shipping and transit insurance.
- Competitive IRA service
- Excellent customer service
- Well trained staff ready to help anytime.
- Expensive minimum investment
- Only offers Silver and Gold IRA
Is Augusta Precious Metals a Scam?
Augusta Precious Metals could be no further from a scam! It is one of the most legitimate precious metals company that I have had the pleasure to review.
Their competitive rates partnered with their excellent customer support has pushed them on the top of the precious metals game. This is why I highly recommend them. Furthermore, any investors can rest easy knowing that their hard earned money is in safe hands.
If you can afford the minimum investment of $50,000 dollars, then this company is for you.
Thanks for reading my “Is Augusta Precious Metals a Scam?” If you have comments or want to share your experience, don’t be shy to share it down below in the comments section!