Welcome to my "Is Truvision Health A Scam?" review! (Updated for 2022)
Have you recently encountered Truvision Health and apart from learning about its products, you also found out the "business opportunity" that it is offering?
Yes, I must be honest, it sounds good and very promising. However, before you make your decision, you should finish reading this review to find out the truth about it! Is Truvision Health a scam? Or is it legit? Here is the revelation.
Is TruVision Health a Scam : Quick Summary
Name: Truvision Health
Founders: Shawn Gibson, Travis Martin, and Derek Bailey
Type: Health and Wellness Multi-Level Marketing Company
Price: $35 membership fee, $125 to $159 business starter pack and $100 monthly PV
What is Truvision Health?
It provides nutritional supplements such as weight loss products; furthermore, the company aims to help its clients to achieve a healthier and better lifestyle.
In 2020, Truvision Health changed its company name into Truvy; however, according to them, the "heart of the company still remains the same".
Apart from offering these products, Truvision Health has a business opportunity. What is it? Is it legit and worth it? You are about to find out in a while.
Truvision Health products
Truvision Health has a wide variety of health and wellness products. However, I shall only discuss the best-selling ones since they are the ones that can greatly help you if ever you are interested in its "business opportunity".
- Balance - this product costs $34.80 and provides you with micro-nutrients and vitamin B6. Moreover, with Balance, you will have the energy you need to complete your daily tasks and at the same time, improves your physical and mental health.
- truControl - this weight loss drink costs $61.25 and contains green coffee bean extracts that can help your metabolism and control your cravings. Plus, it has other minerals and vitamins to aid your body.
- rePLACE Vanilla Bean - this is a protein powder shake that costs $43.75. With this product, you will have a controlled craving and helps you by providing the energy you need to do your activities and tasks.
- truFIX - This is Truvision Health's flagship product which costs $42.95. It is a weight management solution that comes in two forms: capsule or drinkable form. Taking this product can benefit your body by improving your blood's ideal chemistry. With that, it makes you stronger and healthier. Plus, it is sugar-free, which helps in losing weight.
Truvision Health is not the only health and wellness MLM company. There are others that compete with you if ever you want to become a Truvision Health representative. This means that you will have a challenging time selling products.
Some of these competitors include:
TruVision Side Effects
TruVision offers products that aim to improve someone's health; however, side-effects can still occur. There have been reports or complaints of side-effect from TruVision's products. Furthermore, you might be allergic to some of the ingredients in their products, so always do your own research.
Can you earn money with Truvision Health?
Of course you can; however, there are some things that you must know. First and foremost, Truvision Health is an MLM, which means that it has a low income potential. In fact, studies have already discovered that between 72.5% and 99.9% of MLM representatives lose money.
Plus, Truvision Health did not release any income disclosure statements yet. Without that, we won't know how much representatives actually earn. In conclusion, MLMs really require active work which does not really fit with everyone.
How can you earn money with Truvision Health?
There are two main ways for you to earn money with Truvision Health, which also goes the same as other MLMs.
- Sell Truvision Health products and earn commissions from your sales
- Recruit people to become Truvision Health representatives and earn from their sales
It is good to know that you will not be compensated by just recruiting people because that will make Truvision Health as a pyramid scheme, which is illegal.
That kind of business model only benefits the owners; so, it is almost impossible for representatives to earn money with pyramid schemes.
How to join Truvision Health?
To become a Truvision Health representative, you must pay for the membership fee which costs $35. Afterward, you will be required to purchase a business starter kit. The price range is $125 to $159. Each kit has various products that you can personally use or sell.
However, the expenses do not stop there. To be eligible for commissions and bonuses, MLMs usually have a monthly PV requirement (Personal Volume).
In Truvision Health, you must maintain a monthly PV of 100. Which means that you must purchase Truvision Health products worth at least $100 per month. You can sell them or use them. However, if you fail to sell these products per month, they will just pile up and you will lose money, purchasing them.
Truvision Health Compensation Plan
MLM compensation plans are quite difficult to understand and Truvision Health is no exception. Moreover, MLMs use fancy and technical words to make people think that they have a lot of ways to earn money with them. But the truth is, there are just two ways: sell products and recruit people.
Nevertheless, I shall simplify you Truvision Health's compensation plan.
There are 3 kinds of commissions that you can receive from Truvision Health:
- Retail Commissions - For every product sale you make, you will receive a 20% commission
- Fast Start Bonus - Earn commissions from your recruits. The amount varies depending on what generation they are. (1st generation gives 20% commission, 2nd generation gives 10% commission, 3rd generation gives 5% commission.)
- Matching Bonus - From the total sales volume of your entire downline or recruits, earn 10% commission
TruVision reviews online are scarce; furthermore, they have many complaints in their BBB page.
- BBB - 2.76 out of 5 based on 45 reviews, A+, not BBB accredited business
- Amazon - 3.8 out of 5 based on 349 global ratings.
It quite suspicious to see an A+ rating on a non accredited business by the BBB.
Truvision Health Complaints
TruVision has received a lot of complaints about their products. For example, some people have claimed that their products have made their stomach sick to the point of vomiting and rapid heartbeat. Furthermore, some claimed that they didn't feel any effects after using their products.
There are also complaints about their service. For example, one complained that after they paused their subscription, the company still charged him and sent him products.
You can read more about complaints at their BBB page here.
Is Truvision Health a scam?
Truvision Health is not a scam. It is a legit MLM company with legit products. Plus, it does pay its representatives; however, in the long run, chances of you losing money is high due to its MLM business model.
Most people brand MLMs as a scam because as time passes by, they will realize that they are losing money rather than earn. Furthermore, they tend to not work hard and their selling and recruiting skills are not fit for MLMs.
Is Truvision Health a pyramid scheme?
First and foremost, a pyramid scheme is an illegal business model that does not even involve any products or selling. In addition, the only way to earn money with them is by recruiting people to become members.
Although it sounds way easier than MLMs, it is nearly impossible to make money with them, especially if you are at the bottom part of the "pyramid". Furthermore, only the owners and the first members get to benefit and earn money. Plus, the revenue of pyramid schemes comes from the members!
Now, is Truvision Health a pyramid scheme? Technically it is not since it offers products and you can earn money by selling them. However, it still has characteristics or practices that make them look like a pyramid scheme in disguise. Here are the reasons.
- The products are expensive compared to similar products. With this, members have a difficult time selling since customers choose the cheaper alternative. That is why members or representatives resort to recruiting people to have a decent income.
- In addition, there are hidden expenses such as the monthly PV. You are forced to purchase Truvision Health products and if you can't sell them, then you can't recover from these expenses, making you resort to recruitment!
Plus, don't forget that the health and wellness niche is very saturated, which adds more challenge in selling the products.
Truvision Health Lawsuit
The good news is that TruVision hasn't been involved in a lawsuit; however, they have received a formal warning from the FDA in November 29, 2017.
The formal warning states that the FDA has discovered serious violations of their Current Good Manufacturing Practices in one of TruVision's facility.
These violations are:
- Unapproved New Drugs and Misbranded Drugs
- Adulterated Dietary Supplements
- Misbranded Dietary Supplements
You can read more about the warning here.
Yikes! Working with a company that has these violations are going to be hard; furthermore, you have to sell these to others knowing full-well about these problems.
Is TruVision Health a Scam : Pros and Cons
- Its products have positive reviews
- It has a low income potential
- Not BBB accredited
- Received complaints in BBB
- There are hidden expenses
- The products are expensive
- The niche is very saturated
- Pyramid scheme in disguise
- Received a warning from the FDA
Is TruVision Health a Scam : Verdict
Let's conclude this Truvision Health review with my final verdict. Truvision Health is not a scam and it offers great products. Furthermore, it does keep its promise of compensating you for selling products.
However, if we talk about its business opportunity, I don't believe that it is worth it. I don't hate MLMs, but I am just not a fan of the business model. Unless you are good at selling products and recruiting people, then I don't recommend you to join.
Chances are, you will just lose money in the long run. Besides, it does not have any income disclosure statements which does not guarantee that you will actually have a decent income.
But don't worry. You can check out my top recommendation below to earn money from home! Thank you so much for reading my "Is Truvision Health A Scam?" review! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them in the comments section.
This is How I Make Money from Home!
If you are not into MLMs, affiliate marketing is a lot better for you. It is quite straightforward. You only need to promote products and earn commissions from each sale you make. Yes, I know it sounds similar to MLMs.
However, you won't be paying for any membership fees, products and no need to recruit. Simply promote the products! Thanks you affiliate marketing, I earn a 4-figure monthly passive income. Moreover, anyone can do it. So if you are interested, you can start right away by clicking the button below.