Hello! Welcome to my "Is Vida Divina A Pyramid Scheme?" (Updated 2022 review)
I am pretty sure that when you discovered Vida Divina, you were not just introduced to its products, but also to its "business opportunity", which it claims to give you a work from home!
However, before you start paying for something to join the company, you better make sure to read this review to find out what you are going into! What is Vida Divina? Is it legit? Or is Vida Divina a pyramid scheme? Brace yourselves because we are about to get started and discover the truth about Vida Divina!
Is Vida Divina A Pyramid Scheme: Quick Summary
Name: Vida Divina
Founder: Armand Puyolt
Type: Health and Wellness Multi-level Marketing company
Price: $37 to $1,360 for starter kits and $120 per month for the autoship
What is Vida Divina?
Vida Divina is a multi-level marketing company in the health and wellness niche. It was created by Armand Puyolt back in 2016, which makes the company quite new in the industry.
It is based in Ontario, California. Vida Divina provides a wide variety of health and wellness products that range from healthy beverages to nutritional supplements.
Furthermore, Vida Divina offers you the chance to earn money with them through its "business opportunity". What is it? Is Vida Divina A Pyramid Scheme? Continue reading to find out.
Vida Divina Products
Vida Divina has a lot of health and wellness products. So, I will just give a brief description of the ones that are best-selling. Here they are.
- Cafe Divina - this organic coffee costs $48. It is formulated with organic and also, all-natural reishi. Moreover, Cafe Divina comes in black and cappuccino.
- Lean - this is a replacement drink meant to help people lose weight and improve their muscle development. A container that can give 15 servings costs $65; furthermore, this is one of their flagship product.
- TeDivina - this is the flagship product which is tea that was created by Dr. Esther Ramos. It helps in detoxifying the body of harmful elements. It costs $11.
- Liquid Gold - this is a skincare product that costs $57. It can reduce acne and scars, making your skin smoother and clearer. In addition, it can also act as a moisturizer.
These products may sound cool; however, you should know that there are a lot more MLM companies in the health and wellness industry that also offer similar products. In conclusion, you will have a lot of competitors such as:
With this program, you can start your own online business without paying for anything!
Plus, no recruiting and monthly expenses involved! Check it out!
Can you earn money with Vida Divina?
Yes you can. It has a business opportunity that follows the MLM business model. However, there is a downside to this. MLMs usually have a low income potential.
Moreover, Vida Divina never released any income disclosure statements. Furthermore, which means that there is a lack of transparency of how much representatives actually make in a year with them.
Apart from that, MLMs require active work and a lot of expenses.
How can you earn money with Vida Divina?
Since Vida Divina is an MLM, there are 2 main ways to earn money with them: sell Vida Divina products and recruit people to become representatives and earn commissions from their sales.
However, you will not be compensated by just recruiting since that follows the pyramid scheme model, which is illegal. Only the owners get to benefit from pyramid schemes. Furthermore, it is even almost impossible to make money with them.
How to get started with Vida Divina?
To get started with Vida Divina and become a representative, you need to purchase a starter kit. There are 4 options with different products and prices.
- Basic - $135
- Popular - $340
- Premium - $680
- Supreme - $1,360
The expensive the kit is, the better and more products that you can receive for you to personally use or sell. Furthermore, there are no membership fees with Vida Divina. You just need to purchase a starter kit to join. However, to be eligible for commissions and bonuses, there is a monthly PV requirement that you need to maintain.
The requirement is to purchase products monthly worth at least $120. Furthermore, you have to make sure that you will be able to sell these products monthly or else they will pile up and you will not be able to recover from the expenses! It is as if you are just purchasing these products for yourself.
Vida Divina Compensation Plan
MLM compensation plans are quite difficult to comprehend because of the confusing technical and fancy words. So, let me simplify Vida Divina's compensation plan for you.
There are 9 kinds of commissions or bonuses that you can receive.
- Retail Sales Commissions - For every product sale you make, earn 10% to 20% commission. The amount varies depending on your rank.
- Accelerated Team Bonus - Every month, receive 5% commissions from your downlines' sales.
- Fast Track Bonus - When your newly recruited representatives purchase their first starter kit, earn 50% to 70% commission. This also depends on your rank, as well as the type of kit they get.
- Roll Up Fast Track Bonus - For every Business Builder Package sold through 7 generations inside your organization, you can earn and extra 5% - 10%.
- Check Match Bonus - this 50% bonus is rewarded to you from the recruits of your recruits.
- Presenter Bonus - When your downlines' recruits buy their first starter kits, you receive a 20% bonus.
- Team Commissions - 20% of the monthly residual income can be earned by Affiliates from sales generated inside their organization.
- Star Coins - Vida Divina's way of rewarding affiliates with free products from their Star Coin store. The more customer an affiliate acquire, the more star coins they can earn.
- Leadership Rewards - Affiliates have a chance of receiving free vacations from different locations around the world.
Is Vida Divina a scam?
No, Vida Divina is not a scam. It is a legit MLM company with legit products. However, you may heard people who label the company as a scam. This is because, most people join MLMs, thinking that they can easily earn money.
However, they will realize that they are losing money in the long run after purchasing those products to maintain the monthly PV requirement but fail to sell them.
Thanks to this #1 recommended program, I am earning a 4-digit monthly income passively! Check it out and you can do it too!
Is Vida Divina a pyramid scheme?
A pyramid scheme is basically a business model that does not involve selling or even products. Moreover, the one and only way to earn money is to recruit people to become a part of it. However, pyramid schemes are illegal and is almost impossible to earn money with.
So, is Vida Divina a pyramid scheme? Well, technically it is not, since it provides products, right? Moreover, you can earn money by simply selling the products only. However, it is showing red flags of being a pyramid scheme in disguise, which other MLMs tend to have.
One, the products that Vida Divina offers are quite expensive compared to its alternatives and representatives are required to purchase them! Furthermore, with the monthly requirement representatives are forced to recruit people to have a better income since it is more difficult to find customers who would want to buy the expensive products rather the affordable ones.
Second, have you noticed that the compensation plan focuses more on recruiting and your recruits? A representative tends to earn more through its recruits. This sounds similar to a pyramid scheme!
Is Vida Divina A Pyramid Scheme: Pros and Cons
- The products received good reviews
- No membership fees
- Very low income potential
- No income disclosure statements
- Hidden expenses
- Products are expensive
- The health and wellness niche is very saturated
- Pyramid scheme in disguise
Is Vida Divina A Pyramid Scheme: Final Verdict
Although Vida Divina is not a scam, it does not mean that it is the right opportunity for you. Don't get baited by the ads and the claims that you will be earning a lot from them. In addition, they never released any income disclosure statements!
Don't get me wrong. I don't hate MLMs. I just don't prefer an opportunity with low income potential but has a lot of requirements that involve purchasing and paying for products. Furthermore, the compensation plan has red flags of being a pyramid scheme in disguise.
So, I recommend you to try out another opportunity like the one below. Furthermore, you will just end losing money with MLMs in the long run.
Thank you so much for reading my "Is Vida Divina A Pyramid Scheme?" review! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them in the comment section below!
This is How I Make Money from Home!
If you want to truly make money from home, you should try out affiliate marketing. It works similarly to MLMs since you earn commissions by selling products. However, you do it online and there are no expenses! Furthermroe, you don't need to purchase the products, no fees and monthly PV requirements.
Thanks to affiliate marketing, I am now making a 4-figure monthly passive income. In addition, you can do it too without having any prior knowledge about it. Simply click the button below to learn more about get started!